Amazon A

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Calling Homeschoolers and Christian Schools

As I continue to reach out and strive to connect Cornerstonia to new readers, I have been blessed with the first Christian Academy who was willing to allow the world of Cornerstonia into their curriculum. Here is the Academy Director describing their experience:

Our 6th grade students currently utilize an advanced curriculum which is constantly challenging them. One of the requirements each students has is to hand in 2 complete book reports in one year, and as the Director of Potters House Academy I am pleased that we introduced Cornerstonia as one of their assignments. The students were engaged in reading, they enjoyed every chapter and had endless discussions about the book. One of their biggest complaints was "I want a second part already!". It was enjoyable to see how much they looked forward to reading and how they saw themselves in the story. I highly recommend this book to any school that would like to see their students excited about reading!!! We are looking forward to seeing Cornerstonia on the big screen and reading the second part to this book.
Many Blessings,
                                Michelle Pacheco
                               Campus Director

                         Potter's House 
                               Academy
                               "Home of the Gladiators"
                                (Office) 407-273-2683





The biggest thrill for me as an author is hearing children and readers, with their eyes wide-opened, as the talk to me about the world and characters I have created. The 6th grade students from Potters House Academy wrote fan letters to me after reading my novel and they really hit a spot in my heart. Here are two of the letters: 


 























































I am hoping other schools and home schools, consider Cornerstonia as a possible fit for their educational programs. Feel free to contact us. Long live Cornerstonia.
See our Promotional video:  http://bit.ly/ebSqxg
LIKE us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/fyz7s5 

1 comment:

Infinity Insurance Info said...

insurance agents near me is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.