Amazon A

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Working on the new Illustrations for Cornerstonia

I have been working on creating the visual side of Cornerstonia. Team Cornerstonia has recently added a new member to help bring it too life, an illustrator. He is working hand and hand with me to design the characters. He has the talent to listen and draw. I have asked him to design some of the characters for which, he has and has done  a great job. I have plans to expand the website and to have a cool visual presence when we do our presentations. I wanted to share one of the characters sketches with you. This character is Keeto: he is a warrior monkey who ends up pledging his loyalty to the children and who offer to accompany them on their quest. He is a stealthy, agile and a master of throwing projectiles. Buy a book  today:  http://amzn.to/dMVnQK
 

No comments: